This Policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ «On Personal Data» dated 27.07.2006 and with the principles and norms of international law in the field of personal data processing, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The observance of human rights and freedoms is the medium and the ultimate purpose of all actions the Operator takes. The same principle applies to personal data processing: the Operator ensures that civil rights and freedoms, including the rights to personal and family privacy, shall be observed.
This Operator's policy regarding personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors of the website quantum-lrc.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Website).
- Terms and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (also referred to as «the Company» in this Agreement) refers to the International Center for Quantum Optics & Quantum Technologies Limited Liability Company (Russian Quantum Center LLC).
- Country refers to Russia.
- Cookies are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. Personal Data means any information relating to You, such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider - Operator - means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to quantum-lrc.ru, accessible from https://quantum-lrc.ru.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Distribution of personal data – any actions that aim to disclose personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or that may release the personal data to the general public. These actions may include, but are not limited to, the publication of personal data in mass media, posting in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way.
- Cross-border personal data transfer – the transfer of personal data onto the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual, or a foreign legal entity.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Federal Law No. 152-FZ «On Personal Data» dated 27.07.2006, You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
This Policy applies only to the website https://quantum-lrc.ru. This website contains links to websites offered and managed by third parties. The provider is not responsible and disclaims all liability relating to the content or information of websites through which other websites can be accessed via this link.
By continuing to use this website https://quantum-lrc.ru, Users expressly agree to the processing of their personal data, as described in this Policy.
The User should not use the Site https://quantum-lrc.ru if the User disagrees with the terms of the Policy.
Types of Data CollectedPersonal Data
Personal Information collected by the Operator when you access, interact with, or operate the Sites and/or Services includes:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Company and job title.
The Operator does not perform any form of profiling, which has the potential to significantly impact your rights and freedoms under applicable laws.Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be either «Persistent» or «Session» Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the following purposes:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Operator
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Operator
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Operator
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personalized experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users interact with the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor because the collected data is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features, or functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, as well as to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You only as a registered user.
- To ensure the performance of a contract: To oversee the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with the Operator through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to the Operator.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, evaluating and improving our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
Personal Data are:
- processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently to the data subject;
- processed adequately, relevantly, and limited to what is necessary for the processing purposes;
- collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed unless compatible with those purposes;
Depersonalized User data collected via Internet statistics services are used to collect information about User activity on the Website and improve the quality of the Website and its content.
The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers, and various events.
Your Personal Data are used only for the purposes for which you have voluntarily provided these data to the Operator in a contact form, accessible from https://quantum-lrc.ru. By filling out a user profile or other contact forms/sending their data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
The Operator processes Personal Data in any legal way.
The Operator takes legal, organizational, and technical measures required for ensuring the application of current legislation on Personal Data protection and/or provides the adoption of such measures.
The Operator ensures the safety of Personal Data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to Personal Data of unauthorized persons.
The term for Personal Data processing is unlimited.
The Operator uses the Yandex analytical platform to
- track how frequently the Users visit the Website;
- track how the Users interacts with the Website and its content;
- identify which content is popular among the Users;
- determine the location of the Users.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of the Service Users or the public
- Protect the Service against legal liability
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Operator's facilities and in other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This information may be transferred to and maintained on computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is essential to the Operator. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Before commencing cross-border data transfer, the Operator must ensure that the legislation of the foreign state, in whose territory the data is to be stored, provides reliable protection of the Data Subject rights.
If the foreign state does not meet the above requirements for proper cross-border personal data transfer or if the Data Subject is a party of a contract, the transfer may be conducted exclusively with written consent from the Data Subject.
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information the Operator has on You. You can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly in Your account settings section whenever possible. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please get in touch with the Operator to assist You. You can also receive a copy of the Personal Data the Operator holds about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where the Operator relies on legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing, and there is something about Your particular situation that makes You want to object to Our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where the Operator is processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask the Operator to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for the Operator to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. The Operator will provide to You or a third party of Your choice, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information You initially provided consent for the Operator to use or the information the Operator utilized to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent to Us using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, the Operator may not be able to provide You with access to certain functionalities of the Service.
The User can exercise the above rights by sending a notification to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers, and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address email@example.com marked «Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers.»
The Operator may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent to processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary to protect Your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, particularly whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Website may be used by persons under the age of 18.
The Website collects Personal Data about Users; therefore, the use of this Website by minors is allowed only subject to prior consent from a legal representative (guardian) for Personal Data processing.
If the minor User cannot provide consent to the processing of their Personal Data from a legal representative (guardian), such User is obliged to immediately stop using the Website.